"If you're in a bad situation, don't worry, it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry, it'll change."
-- John A. Simone Jr.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our global sustainability leadership organization: Abound.
Commitment Connection Opportunity
Who We Are
We are leaders in businesses, non-profit organizations and institutions with a mission for sustainability who want to accelerate the pace of change. We believe it is time to re-imagine, re-design, re-organize and re-align to create a present that carries us through sustainability to a future of abundance.
We are all over the world. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, we have chapters developing across the US and Canada, Japan and the Asia Pacific region. Our global mission is to:
- Strengthen and enhance sustainable leadership
- Develop powerful and deep connections between leaders
- Create sustainable abundance
What We Do
Abound is a membership supported, driven and defined non-profit organization. We provide:
- Leadership Circles: Peer to peer learning groups committed to helping members deepen their individual, organizational, community and national leadership capacity.
- Learning Events: Integrated into the Leadership Circle experience, these learning sessions provide participants with the hands on expertise and learning they need to take their organizations beyond sustainability to abundance.
- Individual and Organizational Assessment: Every member will receive free initial assessments of their leadership capacities, strengths and styles. After a year, follow up assessments will be made so each member can account for their growth and development. Abound will also provide assessments of the member organizations to determine the level of sustainability the organization has achieved upon joining and over time.
- Knowledge Net: A repository of individual member, sponsor and supporter capabilities and knowledge which any member can access and harness for support.
- Research & Publishing: Thorough, relevant and leading edge research into sustainable practices and their connection to helping member organizations grow and thrive.
- Projects: Supporting members and gathering member support for community, educational and sustainable development projects.
Stay tuned for more…or check out our the Abound website at: www.aboundglobal.org